Dragon Ball Super MANGA Chapter 46 LEAKS!




Goku: I'm really sorry for the nameks, but we'll have to go back to Merusu first.

Vegeta: What is it?

Goku: I can not use instant movement ... I still have not enough Ki ...




Moro: It's unbelievable ... While I only absorbed the energy of these two bodies, mine has regenerated to this point ...

Cranberry: Moro-san, congratulations!

Cranberry: I was sure you would win.


Beerus: Hey! The Oracle Fish! Is this the fish you were talking about?

Oracle fish: (cut dialogue)

Beerus: We stop there! I am jaded for fishing.

Whis: So, in terms of this situation, does it really suit you to leave it that way?

Beerus: (baille) I have nothing to do with a planet populated by people who only drink water. My interest rate is 0!

Whis: .... It's understood.


Moro: Could it be that he was your messiah?

Moro: I'm sorry, I accidentally killed him without even seeing his face.

The ending sentence: All hope has disappeared ... the last ray of hope is based solely on Goku and company !!

INFOS ABOUT DRAGON BALL SUPER 2 




Post a Comment

0 Comments